Online Entries are now open
Online Entries close on Monday 15th July
Before commencing your online competition entries, please familiarize yourself with the show schedule WHICH CONTAINS ALL RULES REGULATIONS, ETC
Down Show Schedule
To enter a competition online
- Go to the competition area of the website
- Follow the appropriate links
- Select the section, category and class(es) you wish to enter
- Create your account on our website, which can be used each year
- Enter the relevant details for each entry and accept rules and regulations
- When you have entered all the classes you wish to enter, confirm the details entered, and submit your entry for payment.
- Log back in at any time to review the classes you have entered and enter more.
- You can edit an entry at any time up until you submit entries for payment.
- You cannot edit an entry after payment.
- Payments are accepted using Paypal, Visa & Mastercard
Important Information for Trade Exhibitors
All Vegatables, Flowers, Plants, Floral Art, Home Baking and Jam can be displayed in the Marquee either on Monday 29th July from 4-8pm or Tuesday 30th July up to 11am
All Country Crafts, Home Industries, Photography, Paintings and School Children's Classes MUST be displayed on Monday 29th July from 4-8pm
All other Exhibits must be in the Showgrounds before 8.30am on Show Day as Judging commences at 9.30am Sharp for Horses, Sheep, Goats and Cattle
- Location: The Show site is located on Knockmany Road Augher
- Entrance Gate: Please use correct entrance gate for your entries. These will be sign posted and you will be informed of your Entrance Gate before the Show.
- Please have correct admission fees ready at the entrance gates.
- Prize money is paid by Cheque and posted to you and can take up to a month to be received